New version of WaiterOne released just now. Enjoy!
– New school table plan redone and added. This is a game changer for WaiterOne. It is still very basic but we will add new features and images along the way. Keep us posted if you have ideas or feature/image requests.
– Z Financial and Z users reprint available in the reports.
– X and Z reports translated into Dutch and German.
– New report added : payments in detail.
– Updated code for the updated KDS.
– iCloud backup (not our cloud, but yours at Apple). Check out settings -> data -> backup -> backup and select iCloud. Then check your iCloud drive for a newly created folder with your database in it. Cool … and more to come.
– Default 1 added in the payments. Ideal to add coins and paper money to your payments.
– Added multiply button on the open price page. You now can use this to calculate your price.
– Improved the way to add an adhoc table or tab.
– When using payments and the quick payment switch has been activated you now can enter an number, so that you have the correct number of payments immediately.
– Code changes to export en import data, usefull when using emoticons as button name (not for name on the bill nor for name on the order as these POS printers can’t print them).
– Auto logout logic changed. Now it is only activated when nothing was type in yet and time has passed. I guess this will lead to less cash register stress. Once you started typing in you will not be kicked out because your were kind of slow or your were talking with a client.
– Some currency bugs in the sales reports.
– Dark mode on older iOS’s now work.
– Bug when selecting a payment and then go back and select a product. Previous product could be overwritten.
– Bug when voiding a product with a modifier Calculation on screen was done incorrectly.