After 8 years using a competitive, fixed, pay-once price setting, we have decided to change our price policy. The idea is to make the pricing very transparent and very competitive once again. The money we make with this price change will be invested in human resources. There are so many things we want to integrate into WaiterOne, so extra programmers would be a major help over here.
The all inclusive price of WaiterOne will be as low as 6,- euro a month (paid on a yearly basis). All apps, add-ons, services and support will be included. Here is a list of the things you get for your money :
- WaiterOne iPad app
- Our famous support, everybody is gold now
- As many as you want WaiterOne Remotes for iPhone, iPod and iPad
- As many as you want KDS’s : kitchen (or bar) display system
- Online dashboard : see your sales in realtime from everywhere
- Cloud backup
- Updates for all apps
Actually the new price setting is even cheaper than before as the total of the add-ons was 121,95 euro per year and now it is only 71,99 euro per year all inclusive.
For that monthly price you can use as many remotes as you want, so now every waiter could have his own remote (on his iPhone, an iPod touch or even an iPad). The same goes for the KDS. Starting up has never been so affordable. 6,- euro, all inclusive. That is the price of 3 coffees a month.
You can also pay for 1, 3 or 6 months. So people who have a season- or event business, only need to pay for the period they use the system.
If you should have questions about this change feel free to contact us. Always available, always ready to help.
We just released version 1.5.0 of WaiterOne. This is a big release. Something we have been working on for quite a while.
New menu in WaiterOne 1.5
– Big interface update. Click on the app icon down left to access the new menu. Only accessible of course for users who have access.
– Dashboard app will disappear soon. So please use the online dashboard web page now. See settings -> Cloud dashboard. You can also set a password. A random password will be generated the first time.
– Courses added throughout all apps. Check it out, it is awesome.
– Adding logo’s on your Raster printer printers is esaily done by uploading a png file with the name of the printer to the files sharing part of WaiterOne. Call your printer Bill.png if your printer is called Bill, …
– Split table switch added to the users. So you can decide which user can split tables or not.
– Payconiq added. Accept payments by letting your clients scan a QR code.
– Bug opening drawer when using Star Line Mode and copies set to 0.
During the summer of 2017 we went deep undercover to work out a new killer feature in WaiterOne. Finally, after blood, sweat and months of old technologie browser- and backend programming, here it is : WaiterOne Online Ordering.
The idea is very simple, the integration wasn’t, but you as a customer will probably not experience that, all resulting in a smooth online ordering system for you and your customers! If you don’t do online ordering yet, if you don’t do customer pickup, (re)think about it. I am certain you have some yummy things in your restaurant or bar that you could sell online, could be fun having new clients in markets where you didn’t operate in before. Why not selling your pizza’s and pastas online, delivery or pickup. Why not selling your freshly roasted coffee beans per bag? If you are already doing online ordering, then you surely will appreciate this new feature of WaiterOne. No more need to check an online website or open your email, type it over with or without mistakes. All orders are automatically entered into WaiterOne, you decide if you accept them or not.
How does it work?
You decide which groups should be visible on your online ordering website. You also can add a product image. Once all done you go to settings -> client ordering system, fill in your business information and meta data (so people can look you up) and click on ‘upload to the cloud’. Once that is done, your client can search for you and order online. Their order will arrive, in a split second, together with their name and phone number, in WaiterOne in the Client Ordering Tab. Select that order and decide whether you accept it or not. If accepted, you bar/kitchen printer will print out the order, ready to be made and picked up by your client or delivered by your couriers.
To print out your personal website qr code, go to data -> printers and click on the qr code. So next time people ask you if you have an online shop, jus say yes and print out that qr code.
We have a detailed ‘how-to’ here : Getting-started-with-WaiterOne-and-Online-ordering.pdf
This is the first release with the online ordering as it is. Please be patience, for bugs or feature request just drop us an email. We have already some new ideas to add to it, but we are, as always, interested to know what you think about it.
Furthermore in WaiterOne 1.4.29 :
Tested and adapted for iOS 11.
– Online ordering
– NIU buttons added. Let you clients ask for a service or print the bill from their table with that magical NIU button.
– markup added, the beeper of your printer will sound 3 times and 10 flashes will be show also (never miss a ticket again)
– logo added to Star raster printers. Just add an image with name logo.png to your iPad (Apps -> File Sharing – >WaiterOne) and it should appear on your Star printer tickets.
– Visual bugs when running on iOS 9.x for different screens : split screen
– License bug
– Bug when iPad was in … Swedish language!
Star released this, one of a kind, USB POS printer that works with the iPad (and WaiterOne) : the Star TSP143IIIU. The beauty about this printer is that you don’t need a network nor do you need any IT skills to install it.
1. Connect your printer to your iPad with your lightning cable (USB on printer side, lightning on iPad side) :
Connect your lightning cable with the USB side to your printer.
Connect your lightning cable with the lightning side to your iPad.
2. In WaiterOne go to data -> printer -> bill -> general -> host and enter : USB:TSP100
3. In the same settings as above, select Star Raster Mode as type printer
Configuration of the Star TSP143IIIU printer in WaiterOne
All done! Push the QR Code next of the host address in WaiterOne and a small ticket should be printed.
Final test : printing a receipt with the Star TSP143IIIU
Thanks to Star EMEA for borrowing me this printer.