After 6 years using a competitive, fixed, pay-once price setting, we have decided to change our pricing policy. The idea is to make the pricing very transparent and very competitive once again. The money we make with this price change will be invested in human resources. There are so many things we want to integrate with WaiterOne, so extra programmers would be a major help over here.
The all inclusive price of WaiterOne will be as low as 6 euro a month (paid on a yearly basis). All apps, add-ons and services will be included. Here is a list of the things you get for your money :
- WaiterOne iPad app
- Our famous support, everybody is gold now
- As many as you want WaiterOne Remote’s for iPhone and iPad
- As many as you want KDS’s : kitchen (or bar) display system
- Cloud dashboard : see your sales in realtime from everywhere you are
- Cloud backup
- Updates for all apps
Actually the new price setting is even cheaper than before as the total of the add-ons was 121.95 euro per year before and now it is only 71.99 euro per year.
For that monthly price you can use as many remote’s as you want, so now every waiter could have a remote actually. The same goes for the KDS. Starting up has never been so affordable. 6 Euro, all inclusive. That is the price of 3 coffees a month.
You can also pay for 1, 3 or 6 months. So people who have a season- or event business, only need to pay for the period they use the system.
You can also install a lite version of WaiterOne without paying anything at all. You can check out all of WaiterOnes amazing features without any limits except for the reports which will not be viewable.
If you should have questions about this change feel free to contact us. Always available, always ready to help.
*** BREAKING NEWS ***
UPDATE SENT TO THE APPSTORE. AND SO, ALL OF A SUDDEN, THERE WAS VERSION 1.4.14.
Some clients report problems with the latest version of WaiterOne (version 1.4.13). Please do not upgrade until we know what the problem is. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will release version 1.4.9 of WaiterOne this week. It is, in my opinion an iconic release. Maybe some people will have noticed it, but this version surpasses build 40.000!! What does this mean? In short : we changed and compiled WaiterOne 40.000 times to come to this version. Believe me, that is a lot of compiling 😉
Also iconic in this version, and more important for you, is that we have tackled a very sensitive iOS topic. We have managed to make WaiterOne active in the background. This is really awesome, as now you can do other things on your iPad (e.g. select a new song or answer a question from your clients online) and in the same time, receive, process and print out an order or bill from your waiters working with the Remote iPod/iPone app. If WaiterOne is not active or running in the background you will receive a notification and the order will nevertheless be printed on the bar or kitchen printer. No more stress if somebody forgot to relaunch WaiterOne, no more pending tickets!
WaiterOne running in the background and receiving an order from waiter Maïté for table 13.
– Normal and long push added to the bill and payment button. When pushed longer on these buttons the number of tickets will be reversed. If you normally print 1 ticket it will not print anymore, if you have copies set to 0 then it will print 1 copy. Can be used to save paper and have a solution if the client needs a ticket nevertheless.
– QR Code test printer didn’t work on KDS anymore.
– Sales and order report can only be shown onscreen if it is not more then 1 day. You can, however, create the data and email it.
– Bug when adding new tables
– Sales/orders report problem fixed.
BREAKING : UPDATE AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE
– Terminated due to memory issue when running sales/orders report over longer period of time. The only solution for now is to take a smaller period. We need to rethink this for a future upgrade.
– Missing screen reports (Retour/On the house and Open price/Open text)
– Bug in sales and orders screen report (average per ticket/average per order)
– Added payments received, content of the cash drawer in X/Z Financial report