*** BREAKING NEWS ***
WE HAVE INTEGRATED THIS PRINTER IN VERSION 1.4.26 OF WAITERONE!
Star has a new printer and it is amazing, the big change here is that this printer is not ethernet, nor WiFi, nor Bluetooth connectable. Just plug your lighting cable into your iPad, connect it to your pinter (USB) and you are ready to go. No more network configurations, no WiFi nightmares. The only limitation here is the distance, using this printer in your kitchen will be a no go, but for a receipt printer, or when you have no network at all (e.g. foodtrucks). This could be a winner.
More info on the site of Star : http://star-emea.com/products/tsp100iiiu/
Star’s NEW TSP143IIIU is a game changing USB POS printer. It is the first of its kind to be able to connect directly to an iPhone, iPad or iPod using an Apple™ Lightning cable for reliable USB communication and simultaneous charging.
This is a standard USB receipt printer for traditional POS terminals (including Android™, Linux™ and Windows™) with a difference. The TSP143IIIU combines the reliability of cabled terminal POS with the flexibility and advantages of mobile tablet POS. As a result, the usaul Bluetooth or WiFi / wired LAN set-up issues around pairing, network infrastructure and connectivity etc. are eliminated from a hardware perspective.
- iOS devices – Charging and data transfer between device and printer via standard Lightning to USB cable using USB A port.
- Android, Linux and Windows devices – Communication via USB B port. Power is supplied through a 3rd party splitter cable.
- Compatible with Star Cloud Services
and AllReceipts Digital Receipting App.
- Connection to a cash drawer as standard.
- 250mm/s print speed.
- Thin paper capability (0.053 to 0.085).
- Unique Star futurePRNT software included.
- ECO features including print on demand – horizontal and vertical text reduction and receipt on demand function. (Windows only).